Friday, August 10, 2012

Enjoy The View


Our world is full of natural and formed beauty. I try to create simple, down-to-earth photographic images of these scenes, because I want to share the beauty that surrounds each of us. If I can inspire you to explore and cherish this landscape, why, that makes it all worth while.
At age 11, my dad gave me the gift of a camera and with his professional skill provided me with a tool that became an extension of myself. He allowed me to enthusiastically discover the wonder of this form of expression.
Photography has changed not only this world, but my world. I see this world through a camera lens and eagerly share the view.
Each week, I share my passion with you by posting one of the images that I have captured on my photography blog. Please click here to enjoy this week’s view!

No comments:

Post a Comment