Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Serenity Now!


By surrounding myself with a calming atmosphere, I’m able to concentrate on the task at hand and avoid the urge to scream like George Costanza from Seinfeld, “Serenity now!”
I have purposely created a simple, serene work space that has little to distract my attention. I know it’s a little unorthodox. It’s basically a keyboard stand with a glass top, but it allows me to sit on the floor, sit cross legged on the sofa or work standing up.
You see that I also have some items on the top of the desk…my current inspiration. The bright colors keep my attention drawn toward the desk.
On the wall behind, you’ll notice several pictures. These are some of the photos that I have taken. The color on the walls is very soothing. I have a very big picture window that allows me to see the sun or moon, depending on the time. I do find myself gazing at the traffic or the people that pass by on their daily walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment