Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Exciting Response!


I am so excited at your response to my blogs in the very short time that they’ve been active. I started blogging on WordPress just about a month ago. Each of these blogs has reached a milestone. There are over 200 wonderful followers of each of these sites. You must realize that this is extremely encouraging, especially to a relatively shy writer and photographer. 8)
I have quite an analytical side to my character as well, so provided below are the statistics:
204 people Enjoying The View
212 people reading what’s On My Mind
208 people Walking With Me
Thank you for your encouragement, feedback and for spreading the word. I appreciate the confidence that you have in me and am eager to continue sharing!
Tracy
http://tracyconstantine.wordpress.com


Fireworks background provided by Free Digital Photos .net

No comments:

Post a Comment